Monday, November 9, 2009

Great scenery pictures from Waterline (Inner Basin)

Well I'm sitting here watching Return to Oz and sipping on a White Russian.  My computer is finally operational so I thought I would take a few minutes to get some pictures up.

This past week I have been dealing with leg pain so I took it pretty easy over the weekend, barely running at all. I managed to go for a road ride one day and then a nice hike on Sunday.  I'll post a bit more about the hike later this week along with some pics but first I thought I'd share some pictures from the waterline ride I did about a month ago that I wrote about.


Picnic Location at Inner Basin


Note the cooler trailer

Mountains, even a tiny bit of snow

Inner Basin









Now back to the movie, so far it's about as strange as everyone said it would be.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics Claire!

    Return to Oz IS weird. I like it though. A departure from the original, it's like you really have to not even think about the first movie!

    ReplyDelete